You are here: Home / Payment and Delivery
Payment and Delivery
1. We accept payment by Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit, Maestro and Solo.
2. Payments must be made in pounds sterling.
3. For cheque payments accompanying orders received by post, the cheque will be banked upon receipt. Please note that delivery may take an additional 5 working days to allow for the cheque to be cleared.
1. Our current pricing is shown on the website and these are the prices that will be charged at the time of placing your order online. We reserve the right to change prices without notice. If placing an order via cheque payment then please ensure that the pricing as shown on the website is utilised to calculate the total order value. In the event that the cheque amount does not match the total value of the order then we reserve the right to return the cheque without fulfilling the order (we will normally contact you first before returning the cheque).
2. Our prices are inclusive of VAT at the current applicable UK rate.
1. We aim to process your order within 24 hours of receipt.
2. Standard delivery takes between 3-5 working days. However, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery before contacting us as there may be a delay in processing your order during busy periods or some items may be temporarily out of stock. If the timing or your delivery is urgent then we recommend upgrading to our Express Delivery service.
3. Free standard delivery is applicable to non-remote UK mainland addresses. Delivery to remote areas or off-shore may incur a surcharge in which case customers shall be advised prior to shipment.
4. We can deliver to an alternative address to your billing address. This can be an added benefit, for example, if you are out at work all day then delivery can be made to a neighbour or your work address.
1. For urgent orders and in stock items, we offer an Express Delivery service. Delivery is usually next working day. This applies to non-remote UK Mainland addresses. Express delivery to remote areas or off-shore may incur a surcharge in which case customers shall be advised prior to shipment, furthermore, delivery times may be extended by 1-2 days.
2. For orders received before midday, we shall endeavour to achieve delivery on the next working day. Express orders received at weekends or on Bank Holidays will normally be processed and packaged on the next working day for delivery on the following day. E.g. For an order received on a Saturday, Express Delivery will usually take place on the following Tuesday.